The Ideal Printer
The professional, compact 3D printer for pieces with 20 cm(7.87in) base and up to a height of 40 cm(15.75in). It features a closed chamber, hot pad and suspended Bowden. Accurate, fast and reliable.
The WASP (LDM) Low-Density Material Extruder is able to extrude any low-density materials without large particles inside of it. Included with the machine comes a sample of white porcelain to get started. You may load any paste material that can be made soft enough to be pushed through the extruder with 4-6 bar of pressure, and there are no particles that will block the 1 mm nozzle.
- Print volume diameter of 200 mm x H 400 mm
- Nozzle diameter 1.2 mm, 2 mm Max
- layer resolution 0.5 mm
- Max speed 150 mm / s
- Max displacement speed 150 mm / s
- Acceleration 500 mm / s
- Materials porcelain, earthenware, stoneware, refractory, clays, etc.
LDM WASP extruder (standard nozzle stainless steel diameter 1.2 mm and 2 mm)
- Operating systems Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software Cura - SLic3r - Simplify 3d
- File type .stl, .obj, .gcode,
- SD Card
- LCD screen
- Input 110V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 180 W
- N.B. compressor required (min. working pressure 8 bar)
- The environment of use 20-30 C °
- Warehouse 0-30 C °
Printer dimensions 49(19in) x 44(17in) x 87 cm(34in)
Printer weight 40 kg(88lbs)
Dimensions for shipping with a cardboard box on a pallet
- 50 cm x 58 cm x 101 cm, weight 50 kg (20inX23inX40in) 110lbs
- Delivery 3-7days
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam.
- 1.2mm, 2mm.
- 1 3L tank 1 marine multilayer printing plate
- 10 kg of porcelain
- 30 mins of virtual onboarding
- Screw controlled dosing extruder (2013)
- Integrated air pressure control on the printer
- Rolling block carriages to ensure excellent stability
- Dedicated firmware Connection for air tube integrated into the printer
The system resumes the interrupted printouts in case of accidental shutdowns or sudden power failure.
The machine measures at what height it has come to print and restarts from this height.
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam. 1.2 mm and 2 mm.
- 1 3L tank.
- 1 printing plate in marine plywood.
- 10 kg of porcelain.
- Extruder with controlled dosage by screw.
- Air pressure control integrated on the printer.
- Trolleys with roller runners to ensure excellent stability.
- Dedicated firmware.
- Air hose connection integrated into the printer.
|WASP 2040 CLAY PRINTER||PS-9001||$4,250.00|
|BASIC TECH SUPPORT PACKAGE||PS-12031||$500.00|
|SCREW FOR LDM HEAD||PS-7032||$50.00|
|White Porcelain 25lbs||PS-0107||$100.00|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.