- Build volume Ø 200 x h 400 mm
- Heated active chamber heated up to 70°C
- Minimum layer height 50 micron
- Print speed max(*) 300 mm/s
- Travel speed max(*) 500 mm/s
- Acceleration(*) 10.000 mm/s2
- Bed temperature max 120 C°
- Extruder / Nozzle diameter standard: WASP ZEN X Extruder with MT cartridge, nozzle 0,4 mm
* All data relative to speed make reference to a Delta WASP 2040 Industrial 4.0 with WASP ZEN X Extruder 0.4 mm
Ø1.75 with “ZEN X EXTRUDER”
Ø2.85 with “FLEX EXTRUDER”
- HIGH-IMPACT PS
- PA carbon
- TPU *solo con FLEX Extruder
- TPE *solo con FLEX Extruder
- POLYPROPYLENE *solo con FLEX Extruder
ZEN X EXTRUDER dual extruder for a single material, multicolor or multi-material prints, with end filament sensor.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm (filament diameter 1.75 mm)
FLEX EXTRUDER direct driven extruder for flexible material down to shore 50A.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (filament diameter 3 mm)
- Operative system Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software compatible with all slicing software (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D®)
- File type .stl, .obj, .gcode
Display TFT touch
Dimensions 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm (19X17X34in)
Machine weight 38 kg 84lbs
Dimensions for shipping with cardboard box packaging on a pallet 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 42 kg (20X23X45in) 93lbs
Input 110 V `60 Hz
- WASP ZEN Extruder: 120 W max
- Hotbed: max 500 W
- Room heater: max 750 W / average 300 W
- Use 20-30° C
- Warehouse 0-30° C
- Frame and cover: aluminum, steel, polycarbonate, PU. All-metal body for a stiff and vibration free precise machine
- Bed: machined aluminum
- Movements: nylon wheels on anodized aluminum sliders, PU steel core belts, resistant to high temperature
- Insulation: polymer foam for thermo-acoustic insulation
- Motors: Stepper
- Continuous Print: when the used extruder runs out of filament, the print continues with the other extruder (if correctly loaded)
- Bed touch system: an automatic system that avoids the collision of the extruder on the plate.
- Gcode analyzer: gcode error checking system.
- Auto check system: automatic error recognition routine
- Mesh auto calibration: mesh plate calibration
- Hot and Cold technology heated chamber and cooling of the mechanics
- WIFI machine connected to the network for monitoring and control
- New GUI new touch interface with bigger TFT display
- Camera on-board for monitoring and timelapse
- Remote intervention WASP technicians can work from remote on your machine in case of issues
- RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc) The system recovers automatically interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or blackouts.
- FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc) It’s possible to measure the height of the interruption of the print and restart from there.
- SUSPENDED BOWDEN (cc) It makes it possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality. Professional delta printer made of metal, with non-deformable belts loaded in steel, insulated for thermal and noise insulation. An innovative system of controlled chamber up to 80 ° and cooling of the " Hot and Cold Technology " mechanism, allows the optimal printing of technical materials.
The technological advancement of WASP has made it possible to configure the printer according to user needs. Switching from a single " RED SPITFIRE EXTRUDER " extruder for fast prints to a " ZEN EXTRUDER " double extruder for multi-material prints to " FLEX EXTRUDER " to print soft materials (up to shore 50A) takes a few minutes.
The Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL 4.0 can be connected to the network and therefore manage the printer directly via mobile phone, tablet or computer. A camera has been inserted inside the printer to monitor printing even if located elsewhere.
- Dimensions 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm (19X17X34in)
- Machine weight 30 kg 66lbs
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard box packaging on a pallet 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 35 kg (20X23X45in) 77lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.