FELIX Pro 3 Touch Dual
The Pro 3 was designed and manufactured to offer the highest possible price to performance ratio in its class. Dedicated features and high quality parts ensure minimal downtime.
The latest addition to the Pro Series of 3D printers, the Pro 3 Tough builds on the success of its predecessors in terms of quality and reliability to provide professional users with an intuitive, easy-to-use manufacturing tool for every stage of their product development workflow.
- Ready to print within minutes
- Touchscreen with embedded print server: enables remote print file monitoring, multi-user environment, and print-file management, along with the ability to control up to 10 different printers
- Silent: With just 32dB, one of the quietest printers available
- Unique robust, precise, and open design
- Innovative dual head printing system: enables more design freedom compared to single head printing
- Quick-swap print head: Within 10 seconds you can swap a hot end, making print maintenance a breeze
- Open filament system: prints most available FDM print materials
- Upgradable: designed to allow installation of future hardware upgrades in a cost-effective way
- Ideal for multi-user environment: with print-server and print-file management
Built on experience
The team behind the FELIX Pro series bring together many years of engineering and 3D printing experience with a desire to overcome the pain points that many 3D printer users have to contend with on a daily basis. The results can be found in the Pro 3 through its robust construction, automated features, ease of use, incredibly low noise emissions and print quality.
|Layer Resolution:||Low - 250 micron
Normal - 200 micron
High - 100 micron
Extreme - 50 micron
|Printing Speed:||Up to 18 mm³/s|
|Heated Build Bed|
|Build Volume:||235 x 244 x 235 mm (XYZ)|
|Bed Temperature:||Max. 105°C (221°F)|
|Leveling:||Fully automatic motorized
|Build plate:||Quick swap, magnetic flexplate
|Standard:||Micro-SD card, USB serial|
|Touchscreen:||USB stick, Wi-Fi, Wired ethernet|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0.35 standard, optional 0.50 and 0.70 mm|
|Max Temperature:||275°C (527°F)|
|Dimensions:||1.75 mm (± 0.05)|
|Materials:||Recommended: PLA, PETG, ABS-X, PVA
Specials: Any filament which melts under 275° C
|Software:||Repetier Host or Simplify3D (optional)|
|Max. Power:||221 W / 100 - 240 V|
|Overall Product Dimensions:||430 x 390 x 550 mm|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.