FELIX Tec Pro L & XL: Dual Extruder
The new FELIX Pro L and Pro XL have been designed to perform at scale, and both have been constructed to ensure reliable output for much larger parts.
These are manufacturing tools for every stage of the product development and manufacturing workflow with an optimal price to performance ratio that can meet the demands of industry.
- Large volume build: up to 144 liters
- Intelligent no-power detection: for avoiding print failure
- Industrial quality 3D prints for prototyping and design
- 7 inch (18 cm) touch screen: faster operations and ease of use, integrated print server
- Octacore computer: enables users to remotely monitor prints via webcam, manage print files, render G-codes, and even create a time lapse of the print
- Compatible with many types of filament: including PLA, ABS, PETG, PVA, FLEX, Carbon fiber, Nylon, Glass and Wood ll
- Highly engineered print chambers with an enclosed warm zone and cold zone
- Warm zone supports consistent temperature control during build - especially important when printing with a material that has a high shrinkage factor
- Cold zone houses the printer's electronics, ensuring they don't overheat and cause problems
- Dual extruders working in harmony: when printing together, the dual extruders are at different print levels, avoiding any collisions and minimizing print failure
- No interference when one nozzle is in use: the second nozzle will automatically rotate away from the print
- Portable: Made to be easily transported, both at installation and within a manufacturing setting
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi, LAN network, or standalone machine
Built on experience
Benefit from the advantages of additive manufacturing, without the hassle. The Pro L & XL offer unmatched ease of use for professional large volume 3D printing.
The design of the FELIX Pro L & XL allows for the installation of future hardware upgrades with no fuss. Which means that you benefit from any new future developments. The ‘write off’ time of the 3D printer is therefore impressively low and makes it a very cost-effective investment. The release cycles for upgrades are approximately one per year. FELIX strives to achieve the best possible performance in the most cost-effective way.
|Pro L||Pro XL|
|Layer Resolution:||0.05 up to 0.35 mm||0.05 up to 0.35 mm|
|Printing Speed:||Up to 100 mm/s
(Recommend 60 mm/s)
Up to 100 mm/s
(Recommend 60 mm/s)
|Heated Build Bed|
|Build Volume:||300 x 400 x 400 mm (XYZ)||600 x 400 x 600 mm (XYZ)|
|Bed Temperature:||Max. 110°C (230°F)||Max. 110°C (230°F)|
|Options:||Wi-Fi, USB, LAN
||Wi-Fi, USB, LAN|
|Nozzle Diameter (Standard):||0.35, 0.50, 0.70, 0.90 mm||0.35, 0.50, 0.70, 0.90 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter (Hardened Steel):||0.35, 0.50, 0.70, 0.90 mm||0.35, 0.50, 0.70, 0.90 mm|
|Max Temperature:||275°C (527°F)||275°C (527°F)|
|Dimensions:||1.75 mm (± 0.05)||1.75 mm (± 0.05)|
|Materials:||PLA, ABS, PETG, PVA, FLEX, Carbon Fiber, Nylon, Wood, Glass, etc.||PLA, ABS, PETG, PVA, FLEX, Carbon Fiber, Nylon, Wood, Glass, etc.|
|Max. Power:||1600 W / 110 - 220 V||1600 W / 110 - 220 V|
|Weight:||Approx. 63 kg||Approx. 80 kg|
|Overall Product Dimensions:||600 x 666 x 776 mm (XYZ)||906 x 666 x 966 mm (XYZ)|
|Noise Level:||Less than 40 dBA||Less than 40 dBA|
|Operating Temperature:||15 - 30°C (59 - 86°F)||15 - 30°C (59 - 86°F)|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.