FlashForge Creator Max Dual Extruder 3D Printer
FlashForge Creator Max is the latest model from FlashForge – your industry-leading manufacturer of 3D printers. Based on the highly acclaimed and award-winning Creator Pro and Dreamer, Creator Max takes precision and quality to a whole new level. Possibilities are endless and we invite you to celebrate the continuation of the legendary Creator Pro and Dreamer with the all-new FlashForge Creator Max.
Higher Level of Precision. Top Tier Print Quality
To become the next 3D printer model at FlashForge, we have designed the Creator Max inside and out. FlashForge Creator Max is reliable with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases the stability of the printer’s movement. A metal platform support and 10mm guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis. The build plate is made from 6.3 mm aerospace-grade aluminum providing excellent heat distribution and rigidity. The fully enclosed printing chamber provides versatility in printing different materials. With all of these premium features, it is easy to attain high-quality prints repeatedly and reliably.
Stylish. User Friendly.
FlashForge Creator Max comes with a stylish and user-friendly design. The metal frame is secured with injection-molded parts ensuring a solid foundation. Thoughtful design and details include a unibody top cover, external handles, wide opening front access door, durable leveling knobs, a touch control interface, and universal power supply for worldwide voltages requirement.
Dual Extruder - More Colors, More Materials.
Our extruder technology incorporates with turbofans to cool plastic as it leaves the nozzle and with many proprietary technologies in place, Creator Max greatly increases successful dual color and dual material prints.
Durable Leveling Knobs. Leveling Like A Pro
Larger leveling knobs make it easier to get accurate leveling each time as well as providing comfort when working under such a tight space in the printing chamber.
Open-Source Derived. More Possibilities.
FlashForge Creator Max is a workhorse based on open source technology. Possibilities are endless without limitations. FlashForge Creator Max allows you to choose from your favorite slicing software such as FlashPrint, Cura, Simplify3D, and more.
- Heated Build Plate
- LED screen with touch screen interface
- Enclosed design with Acrylic cover
- Temperature control for various filaments
- Dual extruder - can print two-color or two-material
- Metal frame - provides stability
- 6.5 mm non-deformation alloy build platform
- WiFi Connectivity for Cloud Printing
- Latest components used for higher level of performance and reliability
- Principle: FFF
- Build Size: 227 x 148 x 150 mm
- Print Precision: 0.1~0.2 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 240℃
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Layer Thickness: 0.05~0.5 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Flow Rate: 24 cc/hr
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PETG, Elastic, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, ABS Pro, Metal Filled, Wood, PVA, HIPS,High Speed PLA, and all other PLA based materials
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 Microns (0.0004 in) / Z: 2.5 Microns (0.0001 in)
- Printer Dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Carton Box Dimensions: 560 x 415 x 500 mm
- Net Weight: 14.8 KG / Gross Weight: 21.5 KG
- Software: FlashPrint
- File Type: Input STL/OBJ (through FlashPrint)
- Input Power: 110V/220V(Adjustable) / 350W
- Connectivity: USB Cable/SD Card/Wi-Fi
- Language Interface: English, Deutsch, French, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Polish, Japanese, and Korean
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & MacOS X
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
As close to plug and play as you can get with most 3D printers. It takes a couple tries to level the build plate but works reliably after that. WIFI is stuck on Access Point and I can't get my network to see the 3D printer. But otherwise, I love it so far.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.