Raise3D 3D Printing Build Surface for Pro2 Series and N series
Raise3D Printing Build Surface uses BuildTak as its printing surface. BuildTak is ideal as a 3D printing surface for Raise3D printers and is well received by 3D printing enthusiasts and manufacturers alike. BuildTak is sturdy and durable, so it can more effectively protect the build plate. BuildTak is heat-resistant and strong, meaning it can be reused many times and is suitable for printing a variety of filaments. The Raise3D Printing Build Surface will adhere firmly to the build plate, so it will not become dislodged or fall off during the printing process. It is also very easy to remove the model from the printing plate. Raise3D Printing Build Surface is easy to clean, you can just wipe it with warm water or alcohol. Please avoid using solvents such as acetone for cleaning.
1×Raise3D Printing Build Surface
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 525x355x80mm
Weight with Packaging: 446g
Ideal build surface for Raise3D N1 3D Printers.
This item does not include the high-temperature build plate (glass plate).
- Easy to take out and easy to bend: After printing is completed and the temperature of the printing plate drops to room temperature, you can directly hold the handle of the printing plate to remove it. You can gently twist the printing plate to remove the model from the plate. Large models can be easily removed with the help of a scraper.
- Durable: The printing surface can withstand the high temperature of the nozzle and printing plate of the Raise3D printer.
- Easy to use and maintain: You only need to stick it on the build plate to print. You can use warm water and alcohol to clean the printing surface.
- Applicable to a variety of filaments: Raise3D Printing Build Surface is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill. For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please consult the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
- How long a Raise3D Printing Build Surface lasts depends on the filaments being printed, printing settings, and user skills. Please use a smooth/rounded scraper when removing filaments from the printing surface. Do not use a scraper to vigorously remove filaments, otherwise, you will damage the printing surface and reduce its service life.
- Do not use solvents such as acetone for cleaning, so as not to damage the printing surface. You can wipe the printing surface with water or alcohol. You can refer to How to Clean the Printing Surface.
- When installing Raise3D Printing Build Surface, wipe down your bare build platform making sure it is clean and free of debris. Remove the white adhesive liner and apply the BuildTak sheet to the bare build plate. Start from one edge of the build plate and work your way to the other edge, smoothing the BuildTak sheet with a card or a feeler gauge. Make sure that there are no air bubbles between the BuildTak sheet and the build plate after it is applied.
- Make sure the build plate is level and calibrate the nozzle height to ensure printing accuracy.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.