Raise3D E2 Flexible Plate with Buildtak Printing Surface
The Raise3D E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate with BuildTak Printing Surface is an ideal build plate for 3D printing. The E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate is made of highly elastic stainless steel with fast heat conduction, elevated hardness, easy bending, and magnetic attraction. It can conduct heat quickly during printing. After printing, you can gently bend the printing plate to remove the model. BuildTak is widely recognized in the 3D printing industry as an adhesive build surface that provides the perfect amount of texture to grip the first layer of most filaments. At the same time, after printing, the filaments attached to the build surface can be easily removed. There is a special adhesive behind the BuildTak Printing Surface, which can stick tightly to the build plate and will become dislodged during the printing process.
1×highly elastic stainless-steel plate
1×BuildTak printing surface
Product size: 368×254×5.2mm
Packing size (WxDxH): 370×254×5.5mm
Package Weight: 440g
- Excellent adhesion: E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate have strong adhesion. The E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate is tightly attached to the heating bed by magnetic attraction, and there will be no displacement during the printing process, which helps avoid printing failure.
- Easy to take out and easy to bend: After printing is completed and the temperature of the printing plate drops to room temperature, you can directly hold the handle of the printing plate to remove it. You can gently twist the printing plate to remove the model from the plate. Large models can be easily removed with the help of a scraper.
- Durable: The printing surface can withstand the high temperature of the nozzle and printing plate of the Raise3D printer (The maximum temperature that the E2 Flexible Plate can withstand is 110°C).
- Strictly controlled printing plate thickness tolerance: E2 and E2CF Flexible Plate are very flat, and any variation in the thickness of the printing plate is small.
Raise3D E2 Flexible Plate is compatible with various filaments up to 300℃: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
For the setting temperature of the printing plate for different filaments, please consult the 3D Printing Materials Guide.
Tips for filaments:
- TPU-Please uses a lower printing plate temperature (25℃-60℃) for printing.
- PETG-PETG may bond excessively to the printing plate. It is recommended to closely control the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate.
- PC-In order to obtain better adhesion of the printing plate, it is recommended to closely control the distance between the nozzle and the printing plate and place the model in the center of the build area.
- Nylon – PVP solid glue must be used to coat the printing plate to make the model adhere properly to the printing plate.
- The edge of the printing plate is relatively sharp. When taking it out, please hold it carefully to prevent the plate from scratching your hands.
- Do not touch the printing plate with your hands during printing.
- After printing, the temperature of the printing plate is extremely high. Please wait for the printing plate to drop to room temperature before taking it out.
- When removing the model from the printing plate with a scraper, please be careful not to scratch your hands with the scraper. Please make sure to keep the scraper parallel to the printing plate when removing printed objects, so as not to damage the BuildTak printing surface.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.