THE ZMORPH FAB 3D PRINTER OFFERS HASSLE FREE 3D PRINTING
ZMORPH FAB 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- 3D Printing, with the option of adding toolheads for CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- Upgrade your ZMorph Printing Set for the ability to work with other fabrication methods and materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- Autocalibration for easy set up, start printing right away
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D print and laser workflows
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
ZMORPH MATERIALS LIBRARY
The ZMorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalog on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the ZMorph Fab's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
View or download the ZMorph Materials Library below.
ZMORPH FAB ALL-IN-ONE SPECIFICATIONS:
Included: Heated worktable for 3D printing
Sold separately: CNC worktable for milling and cutting
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Heated Worktable:||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115 ℃|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Software||Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)
|Connectivity:||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.