THE ZMORPH i500 HIGH-PERFORMANCE 3D PRINTER FEATURES THE LARGE BUILD VOLUME, DUAL EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGY, INDUSTRIAL-GRADE CONSTRUCTION, AND PRECISE PERFORMANCE REQUIRED FOR THE MOST DEMANDING 3D PRINTING APPLICATIONS.
ZMORPH i500 KEY FEATURES:
Dual material 3D printing - i500 features a full metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, giving it the ability to print complex models with soluble support material.
- Industrial build volume - print large functional prototypes or multiple models in one run. The i500 has the capacity to 3D print models up to 460mm x 300mm x 500mm in single material mode or 440mm x 300mm x 500mm in dual material mode.
- Wide material compatibility - i500 supports extruder temperatures up to 300°C and has a build surface that heats up to 130°C, making it compatible with a wide variety of 1.75mm filament materials for 3D printing, including PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, ASA, TPE, PC/ABS, HIPS, and more. i500 supports third-party materials.
- Fully enclosed print chamber - The i500's fully enclosed chamber ensures stable conditions for 3D printing, so it delivers the best possible results.
Voxelizer Industry slicing software - Zmorph's specially designed slicing software for the i500, optimized for professional 3D printing applications, including dual material printing complex geometries with soluble support materials
...AND i500 HAS EVEN MORE TO OFFER:
- Assisted build plate leveling
- End of material detection
- Pressure measurement system monitors material flow
- User-friendly 7" touchscreen interface
- Network connectivity through Wifi or ethernet
- Built-in Material Station - fits up to two 2.5 kg spools of filament
- Automatic Filament Loading System / AFLS
- Onboard camera for remote monitoring via Zmorph Hub
- Air flow and filtration system with an input G4 filter, which prevents dust from entering the chamber, and a dual HEPA/carbon output filter, which catches small particles and fumes
- Electric door lock to prevent unauthorized access to the work area during the print process
- Brass brush and teflon scraper automatically remove nozzle waste
- Easy to maintain and service - field-replaceable consumable parts
- Automatic firmware updates when connected to the internet
- 1 year limited warranty, with option to purchase a 2-year extension (3 years total)
ZMORPH i500 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WEIGHT & PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS
|3D printer||703 x 507 x 1075 [mm]|
|Shipping package dimensions||800 x 600 x 1200 [mm]|
||Approximately 155 lb
|3D printer weight||Approximately 120 lb
3D PRINTING PARAMETERS
|Technology||FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)|
|Toolhead||Single material 1.75 [mm], Dual material 1.75 [mm]|
|Layer resolution||0.05 - 0.4 [mm]|
|Maximum extruder temperature||300 [°C]|
|Work area (single material)||460 x 300 x 500 [mm]|
|Work area (dual material)||440 x 300 x 500 [mm]|
|Maximum bed temperature||130 [°C]|
|Minimum wall thickness||0.4 [mm]|
|Dimensional accuracy||+/- 0.2 [mm]|
|Work area leveling method||Semi-automatic|
|Material diameter||1.75 [mm]
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 (model), 0.6 (support) [mm]|
|Support||Mechanically or chemically removed
- printed with build or support material
|Connectivity||USB (pendrive), Ethernet, WiFi|
|Available materials||PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, ASA, TPE, PC/ABS, HIPS, and more
|Work speed||10 - 110 [mm/s]|
|Travel speed||350 [mm/s]|
|Ambient operation temperature||15 - 30 [°C]|
||-10 ~ 40 [°C]|
|Input current||110 [VAC] ~ 9-10 [A] 50/60 [Hz]
240 [VAC] ~ 5 [A] 50/60 [Hz]
|Maximum power consumption||1000 [W]|
|Type of software||Original, dedicated|
|Supported file formats||STL, OBJ|
AIR FILTRATION PARAMETERS
|Output filter type||HEPA/Carbon|
|Input filter type||G4 (anti-dust)|
|Ventilation power||3.1 [W]|
|Filter dimensions||80 x 80 x 25 [mm]|
|Toolhead changing system||Nozzle Lifting System|
|Nozzle Waste Remover||Brass brushes and Teflon scrapers|
|Filament loading||Automatic Filament Loading System|
|End of material detection||Filament sensors|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Price Match Gaurantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.