Zortrax M300 Dual
Professional large volume dual-extrusion 3D printer.Device features:
- Works in the LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology
- Has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Has a blackout response system
- Calibrates a build-platform with a capacitive displacement sensor
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other build platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
- Has built-in video streaming camera
Zortrax M300 Dual relies on the dual-extrusion LPD Plus technology to simultaneously print with base and water-soluble support filaments in a large build volume measuring 265x265x300 mm.
Fail-safe 3D printing
The M300 Dual can detect a power outage, jammed filament, and material running out. In each case it pauses the print and saves the exact position of the printing head. This way your work can be resumed from the same spot when the problem has been dealt with.
With a capacitive displacement sensor the M300 Dual can automatically calibrate to work with glass, perforated, or other types of build platforms. This way it’s possible to customize the printer for the project at hand.
Dissolvable - printed with a different material than the model
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.