VIRTUALLY ZERO SHRINK - SCALE AND MAINTAIN DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY
1.75MM FILAMENT FOR ZORTRAX M200 AND M300 3D PRINTERS
Z-PLA Pro prints large (and small) models with no warping, and its beautiful, smooth, matte surface finish shows every detail of even the most complex 3D printed models. These properties make Z-PLA Pro especially useful for large or tall models, and architectural mockups.
Z-PLA PRO FEATURES
- Practically Zero Shrink - Z-PLA Pro's reduced shrinkage means you can scale your model up or down and maintain the required dimensional accuracy. It also makes it great for 3D printing large and tall models without warping common to some other materials.
- Spectacular Smoothness - Z-PLA Pro's surface quality resembles the texture of gypsum casts, so its smooth surface clearly shows every detail
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PRINTING Z-PLA PRO WITH M200 OR M300 PRINTERS:
Zortrax recommends using a separate V2 hotend that will be solely dedicated for printing with Z-PLA Pro. The V2 hotend should be new and not used with other materials. It is also important to check the upper extruder fan for proper functioning. If the fan does not work correctly, replace it before starting to print with Z-PLA Pro.
You do not need a separate hotend when printing Z-PLA Pro with M200 Plus, M300 Plus, or M300 Dual printers.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Any Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.